Bkgd

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sending Happy Thoughts ATC

Hello Blogging Friends!

Just a quick post today, as I have been in my craft room working on a fun project so I am taking a little break!  My family ATC group has made a get well ATC for one of our members who was recently in the hospital.  I know my aunt loves the Tim Holtz inks and tools as much as I do, so I started with a plain white sheet of paper and ended up with this!


I used several colors of distress ink. Honestly, it would be hard for me to write them all down. As I just go to town inking and sponging and inking again.  I kinda get lost in the process.  Well, after I got the base of ink down, I used some additional Stampers Anonymous stamps to add to the background.  I used distress embossing powder in peeled paint to do the dress frame.  Finally, I finished the ATC off with a sentiment by Stampabilities and some ribbon with a button pin at the top.

I hope you have a great day and an even better Thanksgiving!
Blessings until next time!
Athina

3 comments:

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!