Bkgd

Friday, May 30, 2014

Inspired!

Happy Friday Friends!

Wow!! It seemed this short work week went so quick, which is a good thing... That means the weekend is here once again!  Do you have any fun plans?  We are hoping to accomplish what we did not accomplish last week.  We also have a cookout on Saturday evening to spend some time with family.  I am really looking forward to that.

Anyhow, I was feeling a bit like inking this week.  The sun has been shining and I wanted to play with some bright colors.  So I used Silhouette Clear Stamps -Trees & Flowers with
Clear Embossing to do an embossing resist technique.  It is super simple!  Just use the clear embossing ink and your stamp on white paper.  Then cover with embossing powder (clear), remove any excess powder and heat.  Once the embossing is done, you can apply distress inks and it will not stick to the embossed image.  I used several colors listed below to give it some variety.  Once finished inking, I tied some ribbon and Lawn Fawn Pink Lemonade Single Cord Hemp Twine with a charm that says "Inspired".  I hope you have been inspired to create something today!
 
 
 
Supplies used:
Ink Blending Tool
Make sure to come and join our Doodling challenge this week at Loves Rubberstamps!  Also check out the New Items in the store this week by Some Odd Girl & MFT!

That is it for me today! I hope you have a great weekend! Blessings until next time... Athina

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Athina! I love the look of this technique, it is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!