Bkgd

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Count the Happies!

Hello Blogger Friends!

I have to admit I have been so busy that I am behind on my stamping!  I am pulling one out that I have not posted yet, but was part of my husband's Grandma's Christmas present.  Just a quick simple card that is very easy to create.

I used a card  maps sketch by Becky Fleck and came up with this creation.  The paper is by cosmo cricket.  One of my favorite things to do when scrapbooking is tearing the paper and inking it.  I love the extra texture and feel.  The outside sentiment is by Printworks Collection.  The inside is by American Art Stamp.




I have a super card coming up this weekend!  Sorry I can't post it yet, the recipient has not received it. 

I hope you enjoy the remainder of your week!
Happy Stamping!  Thank you for stopping by!
Until next time...

Athina

3 comments:

  1. very cute! love those papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! That paper you used is adorable....TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination of papers! I always shy away from combining two bold patterns like that. Nice you see you're more daring! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!