Bkgd

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Longevity!

Hello in blog land!

Today we are celebrating my great aunt Florence's 90th Birthday!  I have to say my favorite thing about her is her strong hugs.  She is just a tiny little lady, but is still able to get around well.  She reminds me so much of my grandmother who passed a few years ago.

Here is just a quick picture of this beautiful lady!

I made this birthday card for her.  Very CAS, but I wanted to keep it simple for her.  I used some patterned paper and a little doily with a pearl brad to dress it up a bit.





We are looking forward to spending some time with family today and most importantly Florance.

Have a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Athina

3 comments:

  1. How sweet! You aunt is lovely and so is the card you made her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. Love what you did with the blue paper strip. Your aunt will love it!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!!! Happy birthday to your aunt!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!