Bkgd

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

PJ Girls Secret Sister Swap Reveal!

Hello Friends!

I have a fun post today with a disclaimer... I did not create any of this you see below.  At the very end, I will tell you who made all of these adorable gifts.  We did a secret sister swap in our PJ Girls group over at SCS.  It was very difficult to leave a box unopened that I received in the mail.  But I had to wait until Sunday and I finally opened it.  I was thrilled with all the fun stuff inside.  So let's get to it....

Here is what the box looked like when I opened it.

 Here are the contents all pulled out and stacked together.

My SS made this adorable card and I absolutely love it!  Isn't it the cutest?

 As part of the swap, we were to make something for our SS. So she made me this adorable box with chocolates and candies.  YUM!!  I was also excited by the tulle and ribbon - recycle!!!

Here is the back side of the box.

And the unwrapped box with a little chocolate sitting in front!  Chocolate is my favorite, so I am sure these won't last long!

 And another goodie box!

 This is what was inside the second box.  Some pearls, ribbon and a Sarah Kay Stamp.  I love Sarah Kay!  I will be inking this up very soon.  I actually have a good idea for her!

Another part of the swap was to send something from our stash that we could spare to share.  So it is a bunch of fibers!  Ohh La La!  These will be lots of fun.  There are so many pretty colors and textures!

Well, have you guessed who my SS is yet?  Yeap probably because I put her name on the things that were made, it is Pam.  She is so generous to share all these goodies with me.  I can't wait to play with them!   Thank you Pam!

I am off to check out the other PJ Girls to see what goodies they received!

Have a great day!
Blessings until next time...
Athina


1 comment:

  1. I wasn't sure if people used fiber as much as they used to, and the day after I mailed the box Maggie used fiber on one of her cards! Enjoy your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!