Bkgd

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - All About Love


Good Morning,

I am back with three more challenges for you today.  Please be sure to check out the other two posts below and come to play along with us! 

This weeks challenge at Loves Rubberstamps is All About Love.   What a perfect challenge being that Valentines Day is Thursday.  So show us some love!  We have a fabulous sponsor, Eureka Stamps. 

I had a little paint container sitting around that originally had some flowers I had purchased in it.  I have been wanting to alter it at some point, so there is no time like the present.  I used some pink Fancy Pants paper and covered the outside of the pail.  I trimmed it with two different kinds of lace.  I added a dryer sheet flower to the top adorned with some silver stickles and a brad.  The flower was colored with Festive Berries Distress reinker added to some water. 

I stamped the image, Devilish Lucy by C. C. Designs, on cryogen paper with memento ink.  After I colored the image with my copics, I put the image on a tag.  I finished off the project with some fun pink and white ribbon around the handle to add some love to it.  I randomly added two hearts with a button to the front.  I plan to fill this cutie with chocolate and use this as a give away at an upcoming crop. 



Copics used:
Dress:  R81, R82, RV32
Shoes:  E30, E31, E35
Hair:  E29, E30, E35, E39
Skin:  E000, E00, E11
Dryer sheet flower tutorial here.


Ok, so now it is your turn! Come on over to LovesRubberstamps Challenge blog and show us some love with your project!

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
Thank you for stopping by today.  Your visit and comments are much appreciated.
Blessings until next time.
Athina


14 comments:

  1. What an adorable little treat container this is! You did a great job with it. I especially love the dryer sheet flower and all the bits of ribbon embellies. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so cute! I love the stamp and you did a great job of decorating th container!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! Your altered paint can is so pretty and I love how you added the sweet CC image on the tag! Awesome Valentine project for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image, coloured so beautifully, fab project. Thanks for sharing at Come & Get It.
    Natx GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image and adorable project. Thank you for sharing your project with us this week at TPC Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is superb. Love it and so so cute. TFS with us over at Eclectic Ellapu this week and hope to see you in future challenges
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation and I love your colours, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your altered paint can, great design and colors, and the tag is so adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is a fabulous transformation Athina - great idea! It looks so so girly and very pretty. Gorgeous crafting. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Eclectic Ellapu. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon. Nicola x (Eclectic Ellapu Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable project! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Di's Digis!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous project. I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "Love & Marriage" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning Athina! I love it! The pinks are so pretty and I love the way you colored the Devilish Lucy! She is so fun for Valentine's Day! Your dryer sheet flower looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute project! Love all the pink! Great image! Amazing coloring!! You are my color hero! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!