Bkgd

Thursday, February 14, 2013

PJ Girls Secret Sister Swap - Thanks Jackie!

Hello Friends!

Happy Valentines Day to you!!  I hope you had a great day!  Mine was very busy at work as I am working on a large project that has to be completed by the first of March.  But, my day took a drastic turn when I got home and had tulips on the counter and this wonderful box from Jackie, my Valentines Secret Sister.

The box was huge!!!!  I opened it and kept pulling out all kinds of goodies.  I am telling you, she made me the most awesome things.  So just for the record, Jackie created all the beautiful items I am about to show you.  I can not take any credit, but I am sharing because I know you will love them too.



Here is a picture of the items in the package.
(tote, fabric, stamps, rub ons, pens, lace, note pad, flock, boxes, calendar, plaque and brads)

Here are the handmade items.

This adorable little hat had pink buttons in it!

The flower was made of fabric and had lots of layers!!!  I know just how to use it, it will go in my scrapbook!

This flower is made of a recycled beer can.  Very cool!

A little gift wrap.

Another little container decorated just beautifully!  Aren't her flowers just georgeous?

This paint can was decorated and filled with chocolate! YUMMY!

This owl is going to work with me tomorrow!

Look at this amazing exploding box!  I have seen these, but never made one.  She has inspired me.  It is beautiful!

So many details inside the box! WOW!

And after all that, I feel so spoiled.  I had a beautiful handmade card with a nice note inside.

Thank you so much Jackie!  It was wonderful to come home to such a wonderful surprise today!  You don't know what it means to me =-).

Make sure to stop by to see Jackie at Kreate With Me 2.  Leave her some love for Valentines Day!

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings until next time...
Athina

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful things you received!!! What a beautiful card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun surprise! What beautiful items she created for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!