Today I have the March Challenge from our SCS Crafty Gals Group. Melina was our hostess and gave us quite a challenge. I am not typically a nature girl when it comes to my cards, but I think I made this one work for me. It just took a bit of searching for the right stamp.
So the challenge was:
1. 2 different shades of green.
2. Make the sentiment a "blessings" or "thankfulness" theme.
3. A Nature element somewhere on your creation. Examples: plant, sun, flower, grass, etc image and/or use patterned paper with plants, grass etc.....Any Natural element you can think of on your project.
I want you to really go "green" on this challenge!
Well, with that in mind, I found the some green paper (yes, it has two shades of green by itself), then I searched for the sentiment. I think this one is perfect. Off to search for the image; I have really found myself searching a lot at Sassy Cheryl's Designs and I thought of this little flower girl. She is perfect for this challenge and me!
Paper is by MME & Cryogen
Tag by Tim Holtz
Sentiment by Stampabilities
Flourish is a Tim Holtz Die
Ribbon - Spare Parts Embellishments
Image is Sassy Cheryl's Designs colored with copics
Make sure to stop by and see the other creations by the Crafty Gals Blog Group. I have put their links below:
1. Melina ~ Crafty Scrapper
2. Jackie ~ Kreate With Me 2
3. Tracie ~ The Crafty Touch
4. Carolina ~ Cardolina Scrapolina
5. Barb ~ Barb's Inkin' into Retirement
6. Diane ~ Stampin Ldyglfr62
7. Lela ~ Lela's Crafty Corner
8. Heather ~ Lost in the Land of Stamping
9. Patty ~ LaLatty's Stamp 'N Stuff
10. Jeanette ~ Cre8tive Play: It's Cheaper than Therapy
I would also like to put this in the following challenge:
Card makin mamas - Green Challenge
2 Sisters Challenge - 1 image, 2 patterned papers, 3 embellishments
The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Go For Green
Paper Sundaes - Green or Good Luck
Thanks to Melina for a great challenge. I will be back with another challenge the 5th of next month!
Until next time...