Bkgd

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

December Guest Design Team - Loves Rubber Stamps



Good Morning Blogging Friends,

First, I want to wish all of my crafty friends a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I do appreciate all of your support and kind comments this year.  I hope you enjoy the holidays with your families and friends!

Today I am back with my last challenge as a Guest Design Team Member for Loves Rubberstamps Challenges.  The sponsor this week for Loves Rubberstamps is Saturated Canary.  The challenge is New Year Celebrations!

I have to admit this one was a stretch for me.  I have never sent a New Years card, but I am happy with the outcome.  I stuck with the more elegant colors black and silver and gave the image a pop of blue and sparkles.  The image is Double Take by Saturated Canary.  Isn't she gorgeous?  What fun she was to color with my copics!  I gave her some extra sparkle with stickles and gems.  The top of the card is embellished with Recollections gems and the edges is a Martha Stewart punch.  The image itself is cut out with a spellbinders die.




Copics used:
Dress:  B32, B34, B37
Skin:  E000, E11, E00, BV0000, R20
Hair:  E50, E53, E57
Eyes:  BG49


Check out Loves Rubber Stamps store for the following products:


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:



Please stop over to Loves Rubberstamps Challenges and play along!  Merry Christmas to you!

Thank you for stopping by!
Blessings until next time....
Athina

12 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, I love the image and the way you have coloured her and all the bling, the colour combo is great to
    Thanks for joining in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge and I hope you are having a Very Merry Christmas
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning card. Fabulous image and love the glitter. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous New Years card and your coloring is amazing, I love this. You have done such a wonderful job on the GDT, Thank you so much for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous!!! I love the sparkle on her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!! I used this image too and love her!!! Love the colors you used and the sparkle you added to her gown...very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautifully coloured image! So very delicate. So glad you could join us at PolkaDoodles. Good luck with the draw and I wish you a prosperous 2013.

    hugs,
    Asha, PolkaDoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ach was für eine edle Karte.

    Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei kreative Stempelfreunde!

    Einen lieben Gruß von Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful colouring, it's an amazing card. Thanks for joining us by Der Kreative Stempelfreunde.

    with love from Holland
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous! Those colors are perfect and I love the bling that you added to the dress! You rocked this month as our Guest Designer and I am super excited and honored to have you continuing with the team as a regular designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very elegant card! Love the colors and the sparkle.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Stamp Friends :)

    xx Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow gorjuss card, I adore that image myself, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!