Bkgd

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps - Saturday Post

Happy Saturday to you all!

Today will be a fun filled day!  I am headed off to a cookout with my family for summer birthdays and Father's Day.  I love spending time with my family, so I am really looking forward to this afternoon!

Today, I am filling in for a Saturday post for Loves Rubberstamps!  I must say, this card was quite the challenge for me, as I don't typically do CAS, but wanted to stretch myself a bit and see what happened.  I made a quick little card for my husband's grandma's gift box this year.  She loves to send cards out to her friends, so I thought this one would be perfect for her.



Recipe:

Spellbinders - Labels 25
Ribbon
Button
Charm

I hope you enjoy your weekend!  Thanks for stopping by today!
Blessings until next time...
Athina







3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I have a hard time with CAS designs too! I am sure that Grandma will LOVE it! Have a great weekend and thank you so much for filling in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Athina, first of all, I LOVE this card! The banners are so pretty. I know she will love it too! Beautiful!

    Also, I just noticed that I was the winner of Challenge 55 (Anything Goes) at Love Rubber Stamps! Talk about a shock!!! Whoa! I left a comment on the challenge blog but couldn't find out who to send an e-mail to regarding the win. Since you're on their DT, could you please forward them my e-mail -- jimlynn01@yahoo.com Thank you so much!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous! You do CAS well. Love the patterns and the great design, your Grandma will love it. Thanks so much for filling in!!! You are the best.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!