Bkgd

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Naughty or Nice? Loves Rubberstamps Blog Hop

Good Morning Friends -
Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher!  We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

You should have arrived here from Dangina's blog!

So how is your Chistmas shopping coming along?  I picked up a few more things yesterday, so I am down to one little thing and I should be complete.  I like getting things out of the way early so that I can enjoy the holidays, instead of rushing around.  Anyhow, the reason you are here…

I have always loved this image and Laura now has it in the store (Make it Crafty - Christmas Eve Countdown).  I decided to bite the bullet and try to color him up.  He is not actually as hard as you might think.  This fun little santa is illustrated very well.  After I colored him up, I thought it would be fun to put him on an Upright Z fold style card.  

Here is the inside top portion.  


Inside middle portion.


Card 'unhooked'

A closer look at the tinsel & coloring.



Copics used:
Skin:  E000, E00, E11
Hair:  W1, W3
Shoes: W1, W3, W5, W7
Pants/Shirt:  E40, E42, E44, E49
Jacket/Hat:  R27, R29, R59
Bag:  G20, G24, G94, G99
Sky:  BV23, BV25, BV29
Bricks:  I forgot to write down the colors. Sorry

Cosmo Cricket
American Crafts Tinsel
Ribbon

So here is the remainder of the hop!  


Loves Rubberstamps is looking for a few new design team members.  I have been with the team for almost a year now.  Everyone is so warm and friendly and the store is continuing to grown giving you many options for your projects.  Check out the details of the DT call here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to check out what the other lovely ladies have created today.  




Blessings until next time...
Athina

7 comments:

  1. What a cutie image. Love your coloring and your card design. Looks like a little Flower Soft on the chimney and for the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Santa. This is such an awesome card. Your coloring is spot on. What a creative design. tfs Love Ya' Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome coloring and love the layout of your card.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh I love this cute countdown and your coloring is amazing. No, last minute Sue here decided it was time to start shopping last night on line, followed by a frantic Sunday and oh yes, we are not quite done but we are more than half way now, lol. I love Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card! yes, that image does look scary to color up but you did an awesome job! I love the tinsel and the great card design. You're so good with your shopping...I'm barely halfway done! Yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Athina fantastic coloring on this snowman! I love the Z fold card you put him on and the little touch with the belt in the front is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the AWESOMEST Athina! Your coloring is stunning and I LOVE the snow and card style! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!