Bkgd

Friday, January 24, 2014

What Gives?

Good Day Crafty Friends!

How did your week go?  I hope all is well and you are ready for a nice relaxing weekend.  Maybe get those stamps out and come to join our weekly challenge at Loves Rubberstamps!  This week we have a super fun challenge to CASE a DT member.  So get to looking and come on over.  

The card I have to share today would be a super easy card to CASE.  I used Make It Crafty - Snowelf which is colored with copics.  I added some stickles in the background to give a hint of snow.  I also inked the background a bit with  Iced Spruce - Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  The image is simply cut out and matted with black cardstock.  The background papers are by My Mind's Eye and Simple Stories.  I simply broke the two with a strip of black ribbon.  Then I added a tag which is stamped with background lettering in Brushed Corduroy Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  The sentiment, by Sweet November,  is perfect for this image.  I think being packed in snow would really change your perspective. lol....

Supplies used:
Simple Stories - Handmade Holidays 

Don't forget to stop by the Loves Rubberstamps  store to see all the fun stuff!   That is it for me today.  Have a fabulous weekend!

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings until next time...
Athina

3 comments:

  1. This is so super cute, I think I might have to case it myself, lol. Love the elf and the fabulous design and colors. Great coloring and just an overall fun card, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable and would be a great case! Love the image and your coloring is always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! This is awesome! Super cute little scene and would be a great CASE card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!