Bkgd

Friday, February 28, 2014

So Happy! Friday Inspiration

Happy Friday!

Today is the last day of February.  Come on spring!  I am ready to get out side and work in the garden, walk the dogs and just play around in the yard.  Whose with me?

Today I used an image that I have had colored for a while.  It did not go with the original card very well, so I set it aside at the time.  But today, I have the perfect use for little Oliver,  The Greeting Farm - Lovey Dovey.  He is stamped with Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics.
    
I used My Minds Eye - Lost & Found Ruby for the background as it matched just perfectly!  The sentiment goes perfect with this handsome little boy!


Supplies used:

Keep in mind our challenge this week at Loves Rubberstamps, we want to see you use washi tape!  Also make sure to check out the new items in the store.  Laura has been teasing us with a bunch of fun new items to come.  So make sure to keep your eyes peeled!

That is it for me today!  I hope you have a fantastic Friday and an even better weekend ahead!

Hugs,
Athina

6 comments:

  1. He is so adorable and I am loving the pink tie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and such a pretty design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome card! Love all the neat details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! I agree with Holly and just love that pink die! This stamp set is on my wish list and I think I'm going to have to give in and buy it after seeing this! Beautiful work! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image. Love your card design. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool card. I love the image. Thanks for the reminder about the washi tape challenge. I'm hoping to get to it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!