Bkgd

Friday, March 7, 2014

Skating By

Hello Friends!

It is Friday again FINALLY!  It has been a busy week here with traveling and playing catch up from being back.  I headed south to Atlanta and Birmingham to see a catalytic converter smelter process.  Very cool how they take a dirty car part and turn it back into precious metals to be used again! 

I have to tell you that I pinned a card a while back that was my inspiration for today's card.  You can find it here!  I have used Tiddly Ink - Skating By image, I just love her and thought she fit very well in the design of the card.  I did a little air brushing with Copics in the background!  I also used a liquid applique to add the puffiness to her hat and sleeves.  A full list of enabling supplies is included below for your shopping pleasure.

Supplies used:
EK Success border punch
trim

Be sure to stop by and join us this in this weeks Loves Rubberstamps Anything Goes Challenge!  Just show us what you have created and posted!  Also, I have been seeing some new goodies loaded in the store!  I have a gift certificate burning a whole in my pocket!  I must shop soon!

Thank you for stopping by.  Blessings until next time...
Athina

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I really love this image and your coloring is so pretty! Love the liquid applique idea...need to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, I love her snow! And I'm chuckling at where you are heading - I had to read that twice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute! I love this fabulous design with this image. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!