Bkgd

Monday, October 24, 2011

First Kiss - Wedding Card


Hello, 
I made this card for my youngest brothers wedding on Saturday.  It has been done a few days, but I did not want to post before they actually received it.  The wedding was beautiful and they are finally enjoying some much needed stress free time together this week!

The sentiment on the outside is Stampin Up, inside is Magnolia and the boy and girl image is First Kiss by Stampavive - Sarah Kay.  I think they boy and girl are adorable!

Copics:
Boy
Hair:  E31, E31, E35 
Pants:  C0, C1, C3, C5, C7
Shirt:  B21, B24, B26

Girl:
Hair:  E31, E31, E35 
Pants:  B91, B95, B97, B99
Shirt, Hat & Bow:  BV000, BV02, BV04

Background was airbrushed with BV02

Prisma Pencil was used for shading:  Dark Brown, 90% Cool Gray & 90% French Gray.  I used a white gel pen to highlight the shirt and the dots on the hat.




The ribbon was white ribbon that I colored with BV02 to match.
I embossed in silver the front sentiment and then covered with perfect pearls to give it the extra shimmer.

On the inside, I used handmade paper for the very back layer and silver for the middle layer.  The sentiment is stamped on white paper with the edges airbrushed again with BV02.  The heart is raw chipboard covered with handmade paper and perfect pearls on the side

Thank you for looking.  Have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. Love your card. The image reminded me of my childhood. I used to love Sarah Kay. Very nice image for a wedding!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card--I am sure the happy couple loved it. Perfect layout and the insie is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love that you colored the ribbon to match and the inside of the card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo pretty - wish I had your coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! Congratulations to your brother and his new bride! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your brother & LOVE this card! Awesome job coloring Hun....TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure your Brother and new SIL really enjoyed your card! It's very cute, the coloring is just wonderful. I really like the bling and sparkle you added

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to your youngest brother!

    This is card is so lovely cute! Lots of details goes on. Love the cover sentiment. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!