Bkgd

Monday, October 17, 2011

Mistletoe Tilda

Good Evening!

I am on vacation this week from work, but I am thinking I need to go back to work to relax!  We have been painting a van for my hubby and then later this week, my youngest brother is getting married!  So lots of family in town.  I can't wait to see them all.

Today I have for you a Magnolia Tilda under the mistletoe.  I colored the image with copics,  prisma pencils and a white gel pen.  I did this one some time ago, so I don't have the colors written down.  The background paper is My Minds Eye.  I just love their paper and find myself buying all that is at Hobby Lobby.





Enjoy your week!

Thanks for looking

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card & your coloring is FAB! Awesome work Hun & TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Athina, I love your colouring!!!!. Very nice card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tall card! Such a sweet image too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute tall card! Congrats to your youngest brother~

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!