Bkgd

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Laura!

Hello out in Blog Land!

I finished this card over the weekend, but could not post until closer to Laura's birthday which is Thursday!  It fits our weekly challenge over at SCS for the Crafty Gals.   We were to use something that shined.  Well the brads all shine and the paper is actually glittery paper from MME.  Laura hates that her Birthday is in February when the weather is cold and gray.  So I make her a bright card to help lift her spirits.

I colored the Sassy Cheryl's image with copics.  To make the background a bit more interesting, I airbrushed the oval.

Copics used:
Y00, Y02, Y04
R20, R22, R24, R27, R89
BG13, BG15, BG49, BG0000
C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, B60, 0
YR01, YR12, YR18, YR23
E000, E00, E11, E13


I hope you enjoyed this fun little image!
Have a fantastic day Laura!
Until next time!
Athina

5 comments:

  1. Athina, this card is beautiful, so bright!!!. Love your colouring as usual, very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Athina! I love your colour combo and colouring!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Athina! That is a precious image, I love the accents you added to the scallop border :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these bright happy colors and your coloring is just wonderful! I'm sure Laura will just adore this card.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a fun happy card and a fun happy image!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!