Bkgd

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Just Because I Care

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I hid out in my craft room today and got a lot done.  I am still trying to make a new bag, but I am struggling and get frustrated so I put it down and move on.  I may finish that silly thing by the end of the year, who knows??

I found a few challenges to enter and started from there.  I made the following card with some of my favorite colors.  I combined a color challenge with a sketch challenge.





This sketch is from Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge #95.  I will enter it into their challenge this week.


I received this Tilda picking flowers Magnolia stamp from Shelby over at Color of Happy a few weeks ago and finally inked it up.  I thought it was perfect for the sketch I used.  
The paper is by MME ad cryogen.  
The flowers are prima's.  
Sentiment by Stampin Up.
Ovals by Spellbinders.









I used copics to color Tilda in blues and pinks.  I used stickles for her angel wings.  The flowers I did a bit different than I normally do.  I just dotted some color all over the flowers to give them some variety.  I airbrushed around the oval with the air compresor and copics to give it some more contrast.


Inside of card

Copics used for Tilda.



In addition to the sketch challenge, I am entering this into the following challenges.

CMC Challenge #37 - Lots of Laughts & Bright Fun Colors
2 Sisters #80 - Anything Goes
Allsorts Week 143 - It's your choice

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a fantastic week! Remember, spring is just around the corner.

Until next time...
Athina

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and yes, Spring is nearly here, can't wait either.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week, good luck and hop you will join us again next week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! I love the flowers Athina ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, Stunning Card! I love the colors and the image is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image, haven't seen that one before. Love the flowers and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us for the 2 Sisters anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!