Bkgd

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Turkey Time!

Hello Friends!

Thanksgiving is quickly approaching here in the states and I have been feeling very blessed as I look around.  I found this adorable digi image, Noah Turkey, at Sassy Cheryl's and I had to have him.   I will be sending this card to someone that I am very thankful to have in my life.

I used Basic Grey paper for the backgrounds.  The image is colored with copics on cryogen paper.  I just love the extra shimmer the cryogen has.  The sentiment is by Printworks.  I used a flourish stamp around the edges and inked the white tag with scattered straw distress ink to give it some color.



Copics used:
Turkey Head:  E31, E34, E35
Beak:  YR20, YR21, YR24
Feathers:  E50, R51, E53, E55, E57, E59, Y32, E40, E43
Skin:  E000, E00, E11, E13
Shirt:  Y11, Y21, Y35
Pants:  E00, E13, E19
Feet:  Y11, Y15, Y17





I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
Creative Inspirations Paint - Thankful for You
Pile it on - Orange, Yellow & Brown
Scrappy Frogs - Give Thanks
Lexis Creations - Thanks / Thanksgiving
Scrap-Creations - Give Thanks
Tuesday Throwdown - Thankful for you
Simon Says Stamps - Thanksgiving / Thank you
CCEE Stampers - Thanksgiving or Fall
Card Makin Mamas - Thanksgiving / Thank you
My Sheri Crafts - Thanks
Cupcake Inspirations
Delightful Sketches - Thankful
TheSisterhood of Crafters- Thankful
Party Time Tuesdays - Happy Thanksgiving
Scrapbitz Copics - All About Kids

Thank you for stopping by today.  I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope that you are truly blessed this holiday season.

Blessings until next time...
Athina

20 comments:

  1. Wow, your coloring is fabulous! That image is just to darn cute! I just love everything about your card! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card such an adorable image and lovely colours.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Athina! I love the image you used & your design is FAB as always like your coloring! Awesome job my friend & TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is super adorable and your coloring is fabulous!!! Great paper for a thanksgiving card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous image and fun creation Athina! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘THANKFUL’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a cute image ha ha made me smile, adorable...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! Love these images...too cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a hoot of a card! That image is great and it's cut out in the perfect shape! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol, how cute and that immediately made me crack up. Wonderful image....great, great card. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute image and your coloring is superb! Fabulous job! Thanks for joining the fun over at Cupcake Inspiration!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! Great job coloring the image, too.

    Thanks for partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays!
    ~Melissa, PTT DT
    kelseymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. teehee. sooooooooooooo cute! thank you for joining us at cupcake inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMgoodness How CUTE is this!! lol Such a Darling image and so Wonderfully colored too! Just makes me Smile! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable card - I just love that cute image! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations for our Thanks/Thanksgiving Challenge hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, I love the image and the layout is fabulous.Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Def my favorite Thanksgiving stamp I have seen yet.Cant wait to see your next challenge entry with CIS

    ReplyDelete
  17. HA - what a great Thanksgiving image - love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes Inspirations!

    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  18. Uber cute card! What an adorable image as usual and your coloring again is outstanding! Congrats on winning at My Sheri CRAFTS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a CUTE card! That image is DARLING!!
    Thank You for joining us at PIO last week!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh, this is too cute! Thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!