Bkgd

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

PTT # 120 - Shaped Cards



Hello Blogging Friends!

Today I am back with an other challenge at Party Time Tuesdays!  This week is all about Mother's Day.  So make sure to come on over and share your fun creations with us this week!

Our fabulous sponsor is The Paper Shelter & Glitterbabe!

Shaped cards are always so fun! I spent some time searching around to find something fun to create.  I actually ended up with a quarter of a circle for my card.  I thought it would be perfect to use a doily with.  The image, Adorable Cowgirl, was kindly provided by our sponsor, The Paper Shelter.  Yes, I used her a few weeks ago, but I colored her completely different.  She is a lot of fun to color and so many combinations you could create with her.  I cut her out with my Spellbinders Large Circle and then cut a background with the Spellbinders Crown Circle.  I cut off one side to fit the card better.  

I added some lace, burlap, flowers, button from Miriam's, and a little tag held with ribbon. This one is not going to be an easy one to put in the mail, but I think I know who I am sending it to.  



A closer look at the detail:


Copics used:
Skin:  E000, E00, E11
Hat/Shirt:  Y11, Y15, YR23, YR24
Boots:  W2, W5
Hair:  110, C3, C5, C7, C9, 0
Jacket:  BG11, BG72, BG78
Tie:  R24, R29, E07


The inside:


Be sure to stop by this week and play along with us.  Don't be square, come by and show us your shape this week!

Thank you for stopping by today!
Blessings until next time...
Athina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!