Bkgd

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Life would be Boring - Loves Rubberstamps Sensational Sunday Blog Hop




Good Morning Fellow Crafters -
Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher!  We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Well, I received an order from Laura at Loves Rubberstampsthis week and could not wait to start using them.  So get ready for some new fun stuff in the coming weeks!  I used The Greeting Farm, Lovey Dovey image today.  Isn't he the cutest little guy!  He stole my heart, so I had to use him.  He is colored with copics and highlighted with a white gel pen.  I stamped him with Memento Black Tuxedo ink.  The edges are inked with Rusty Hinge distress ink.    I added some  buttons and twine to finish him off.  The papers are by Simple Stories, Aweso{me} collection.



Copics used:
Skin:  E000, E00, E11, E13
Hair:  E34, E50, E53, E57
Hat/Shoes:  E44, E47, E49
Shirt:  E11, E15, E18
Pants:  YG93, YG95, YG97
Tie:  E40, E41, E43, R59, R25


Sketch used from Milo Lilja - www.milolilja.net.  Thanks Laura!


So here is the remainder of the hop!
Athina (you are here)
Nina

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to check out what the other lovely ladies have created today.

Blessings until next time...

Athina

12 comments:

  1. Wowsers. A stunning card. Love how you have coloured the image. Hope you are having a lovely weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo cute! I love the masculine theme and the colors are so perfect for this style! LOL! I had to laugh because I was looking at using that SAME exact sketch today on something - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS...The Sketch is from Milo Lilja - www.milolilja.net - I have quite a few of her gorgeous sketches pinned on my card sketch board :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh he is so super cute, love the adorable image and the great design. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you colored him up! He is so cute... Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeeek!!! Too cute, Athina!! I love this TGF cutie!!! :)) :))
    You have styled him up perfectly w/ cool papers & fab coloring !!! :)) :))
    Love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute. Love how you colored him. Love the card. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so adorable!!! I really want to get this image and your coloring is beautiful! Love all of the distress work and the cute papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute card. You picked a great sketch. Love the torn edge, something I never think about doing. Your coloring is fantastic. TFS
    Hugs, DebiB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness your card is so cute. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!