Bkgd

Friday, April 25, 2014

Love Spring!

Happy Friday Friends!

I am  happy to be back to share a little inspiration with you!  I am so glad it is Friday!!!  Do you have any big plans for the weekend?  We are planning some more yard work and planting some flowers for spring.  I read somewhere that if you put newspaper under your mulch it will keep the weeds away and it will degrade in time.  So I have saved my newspapers and I am going to give it a shot. 

Well, I realized after I made my card that I used the same colors that I used for the challenge on Tuesday.  It must be my favorite right now.   I used   Magnolia - Tilda with Daffodil image colored with Copics.  The background papers is by My Minds Eye.  Let me tell you a little trick.  I did not have ribbon to match the card.  So I took white ribbon and used my R85 Copic to color the ribbon.  It now matches perfectly!  Great trick.  You only have to buy white ribbon when you have copics!!!




Make sure to come and join our Fancy Fold challenge this week at Loves Rubberstamps!   I promise you it will be lots of fun!  Also make sure to check out the store for some fun new Random Fan images that have been added!

That is it for me today! 
Blessings until next time...
Athina

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the color combo you used! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the colors you used for this and the doily is so pretty there in the background! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for the tip about using copics on ribbon. I would have never thought about that!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!