Bkgd

Friday, May 9, 2014

Too Cool!

Happy Friday Friends!

So happy it is Friday!  And better yet, I am off on vacation next week.  I just plan on packing some more of the house up and some little projects to get ready to sell.  Later in the week we have plans to visit an antique flea market.  I am so ready to chill and relax and forget all the stress of work, even if just for one week!

Well, today I colored up Magnolia - Cool Edwin, he is a fun little guy!  I paper pieced his shirt to add some fun to it.  You see the little flags, well they are made out of washi tape.  I seen this the other day on Pinterest and thought I should give it a try.  I wish I would have seen that before our washi challenge a few weeks ago. 


Supplies used:

Make sure to come and join our Anything goes challenge this week at Loves Rubberstamps!   I promise you it will be lots of fun! 

That is it for me today! 
Blessings until next time...
Athina

4 comments:

  1. Such a great card! Love the colors! Hope you are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Athina....this is a cool masculine card and you are right....great idea on the washi tape flag banners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. I like the polka dot paper and the paper pieced shirt. I saw that washi tape/banner idea on Pinterest too! Have a great week off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love the paper pieced shirt.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!