Bkgd

Friday, May 16, 2014

Tulips!

Happy Friday Friends!

I have been on vacation this week, just hanging out around the house.  It has been really nice to not have a lot of extra stress and worry.  I spent all day yesterday and part of the day today sifting through my craft room.  I have purged things to donate, share and trashed some things.  After all of that, I still had several totes that got packed up and put in storage.  My room doesn't look the same at all.  It looks so bare, but I left out plenty of supplies so I could continue to create until we move.  I have a sneaky suspicion that there is a hoarder living in my craft room....  After all the cleaning and packing, I could not locate that hoarder... Hmmmm.....

I decided to do a CAS card today, one of the hardest for me.  But I just love the Tulip Wheelbarrow image by Magnolia and feel that it really does not need much else to go along with it.  They are colored with copics and matted on burgundy and brown cardstock.  I colored white ribbon to match the tulips.  Added a charm and some dew drops.  It was that simple.


Supplies used:
Pearls
Dew Drops
Charm

Make sure to come and join our Girly, Glittery & Glam challenge this week at Loves Rubberstamps!  Also check out the New Items in the store this week by C.C. Designs, Make it Crafty & A Random Fan!

That is it for me today! 
Blessings until next time...
Athina

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty image, and you colored it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the pretty image and those dew drop embellies I see there! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend !:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! This is a great image for a CAS design!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!