Bkgd

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Top Ten Cards!

Happy New Years Eve!

As we draw to a close for 2011, many bloggers are putting some of their favorites up for you to see once again!  Sounds like a good idea to me.  This year has been a learning experience for me in the card making area.  I have been really practicing with my copics and love them more each time I use them.

So here are my top 10 favorites for 2011!  Keep in mind many are for Christmas, as I did not start my blog until the fall 2011.











I wish you all a safe New Years Eve and a bountiful New Year!  Thank you for all your support in the blogging community!

Until next year....
Athina

4 comments:

  1. All of these are beautiful and you do wonderful copic work! I think I'm in love with the frog! I hope you have a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. That frog one is to die for - I love all your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is just so beautiful!! I love stopping by your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are beautiful Athina. I love your colouring. Do you colour them like that because you did a Copic lessons???Do you do that online???, I just ask because you mention in your goals for this year to do a Copic something. I would love to know how to colour better. Great cards!!!.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!