Happy New Year 2012!
I am looking forward to a fantastic year! Keeping in mind that life is about choices and how you decide to handle situations. I will keep a positive attitude in all circumstances. I am very fortunate to have a wonderful family, group of friends and god to support, love and cherish. With all of them, anything is possible.
To keep this craft related, I am going to share some of my craft goals this year. I am trying to keep them SMART so they can be achieved.
1. Make sure to update my blog at least twice a week, more if possible.
2. Make 50 cards.
3. Make 72 scrapbook layouts this year. Hopefully this will be no issues, as I do a book for my father each year for father's day. Speaking of that, I need to get busy!!!
4. At least 5 altered items. I have so much fun creating something different to enjoy.
5. Participate in at least 20 challenges to help expand my skills and grow.
6. I would like to be accepted to a Design Team that fits with my style.
7. I want to take the intermediate Copic class and continue to learn more about all the fun things you can do with these markers.
I think seven sounds like a good number, so I will stop there. These are the main area's I would like to focus. Of course other fun things will come along the way and I also have some goals in mind for other areas of my life.
I wish everyone success in achieving their goals and hope that each of you enjoy a rich, healthy and prosperous 2012! I look forward to sharing with you!
Until next time...