Bkgd

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

PTT #116 Color


Hello Friends! 

Welcome back to another Party Time Tuesdays challenge!  It is the third Tuesday of the month and that means we are in for another color challenge.  We have some awesome and bright colors this week.



Our Sponsors:





I have chosen to use a Mo Manning Big Girl Pants digi image.  I think she is just adorable.  Why is it that when we are young, we can't wait to grow up?  Then when we get older, we just want to be young with no responsibility.  Funny how life works, huh?  Anyhow, I digress...  I have printed the digi image out on cryogen and colored her with copics to match the color challenge for this week.  I did add a bit of black to make the colors pop a bit more.  The background papers are by Reflections and the sentiment is by Fiskars, Wish Big collection.  I finished it off with a sticker generously provided by our sponsor SRM Stickers.  I thought it fit well with this image.





Copics used:
Hair:  C1, C3, C5, C7
Skin:  E000, E00, E21
Shirt:  E97, YR65, YR68
Panties:  B00, B01, B04, B06

The inside sentiment is by Printworks Collection.  I finished it off with three brads to add some more fun and color to the card.


So now it is your turn to come on over to Party Time Tuesdays and share your creation with us!

Thank you for stopping by.  Your visit is very much appreciated!
Blessings until next time...
Athina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!