Bkgd

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cheesy Birthday Smiles!

Hello!

I had so much fun with this card!  I just love the cheesy birthday grin by Sassy Cheryl's digi images.  Isn't she the cutest?  I colored her up on cryogen paper using copics.  I matted her with matching paper and used echo park as the background paper.  Finished her off with ribbon and twine and a few pearls.


Copics used:
Skin:  E13, E11, E00, E000
Skirt:  BG78, BG75, BG72, BG11
Shirt:  R43, R21, RV14
Present:  YG17, YG03, YG01, RV35, RV23, RV21
Water:  B01, B000, B0000, 0 & glossy accents

The inside sentiment is by Whimsy stamps and was stamped onto a die cut from spellbinders.

Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings until next time...
Athina

12 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww!!! Ok, this may just be the most adorable card I have ever seen!!! Soooooo cute!!! It made me grin just looking at that sweet face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! Your coloring is fantastic. I like your card design too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is really cute Athina!!!. Great card and papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute Athina! Love that image & your coloring...great layout too! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Athina, your card is ADORABLE!!! I love how you colored that sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image is so cute!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That image is just so adorable! Fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh..she's a cutie pie. Nice coloring job as usual! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the colors you used!! Naturally, your skills with Copics are right on:) You've made the girl so realistic, I can practically hear her laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. giggle! That is cute! I love the two panels behind the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your right, that is a cute grin! Awesome coloring, Athina and great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This image is cute too!! She's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!