Bkgd

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fall Mums!

Hello Blogging Friends!

Today I have another copic colored creation to share.  One of the ladies in my blogging group wished I would post more with the copics.  I guess I wore out old Tim =-).  Anyhow, here is a card I made for my DH's grandma.  She is a sweet lady who will be 93 in just a few weeks.  I am safe to post, as she does not read my blog.

With fall in the air, I thought this pail of mums by Designed 2 Delight would be perfect.  She loves the pinks and burgundy colors, so it was easy to start coloring.  The pot, I colored to be copper using E17, E15, E11, E02 & E00.  The accent is in YR35, YR23, YR15 & YR13.  The flowers are colored using R89, R95, R83 & R81, leaves in W5, YG97, YG95, YG93 & YG00.  The outside of the image is inked with distress ink to provide some depth.

I used MME paper on the card in just a simple pattern. I hope she likes it!





Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the nice fall day!

Blessings until next time....
Athina

9 comments:

  1. This is wonderful and for a perfect occasion! She'll love it. I like the octagon shape for the focal image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Those flowers are gorgeous! She is going to love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Mums are the one flower I've never been able to keep alive! I don't know what it is?! Maybe I just need to get this stamp and let that be it.....and stop buying them every fall and killing them...ugh!
    I love your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Athina!!!. She will LOVE IT!!!. As usual your colouring is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure she will LOVE it!! Your coloring is beautiful. What a gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your coloring as well. Beautiful job:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Athina & your coloring is AWESOME! LOVE it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let me be the first to say that you do wonders with your copic markers! I always wanted to try them and I almost bought some once, but then I didn't. Being a SU demo has its restrictions. But anyway....your card is simply beautiful and those flowers just pop right off of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, your coloring is just gorgeous!! Really makes them come to life.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!