Bkgd

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall Pumpkins!

Hello Friends!

Today I have a fun fall Tilda card to share with you.  I got inspiration for the layout from Jenny Pete.  I loved the country feel of her card.  Fall is finally here so I pulled out my fall stamps and started coloring.  After I colored Tilda with Pumpkins, I decided to do a cracked glass technique to make the card look a little more rustic.  What do you think?

The paper is by MME and I distress it.  The background layer is stitched around the edges.  The image is colored on cryogen paper.  The flourish is a spellbinders die.  I finished her off with four brads around the outside perimeter of the card.



Here is the colored image before the cracked glass technique:


Here is the image after the cracked glass technique:

Copics used:
Hat:  W2, W3, W5, W7
Dress:  BG72, BG75, BG78
Hair:  E50, E51, E55, E57
Skin:  E000, E00, E11 E14
Pumpkin:  E99, YR24, YR27
Shoes:  W3, W5, W7
Socks:  W1, W2, 0

The inside of the card.  I finished it with a little tag so that I could put a note in it.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - Autumn Colors
Creative Craft Challenges 2 - Anything Goes
Love to Create - Anything Goes
Marker Pop - Anything goes
Lovely Hangler or Sweet Magnolia - Anything Goes
No Matter Which Challenge - Dies Cuts and/or Punches
The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Distressing


Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

See you soon!
Athina



9 comments:

  1. Love the crackle look on your image, it is such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at NMWC and good luck. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
    What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card! The papers are gorgeous and I love the cracked glass effect. Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolias. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my your little Tilda is gorgeous, so beautifully coloured. Love your design, papers and colour scheme. Thanks for playing along at NMW Challenges this month. Hope to see you for our next challenge. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok Athina, where to start... LOVE that layout and specially that cracked glass technique!!!. The card looks awesome with it!!!. Your colouring as usuall... perfect. Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining our last challenge of "Distressing" on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! That pretty much sums it up for your awesome card girl! Your work is always amazing & your coloring makes me green with envy LOL! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cracked glass is brilliant and just love love love the color palette you've used.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card. I just love the Tilda image that you chose and your coloring is amazing. I think the cracked glass technique really sets it off. Love the paper that you chose for it also. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!