Bkgd

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Jackie!


Hello Friends!

Today is another special day!!!  It is Jackie's birthday!  She is a friend from the  PJ girls  and Crafty Gals on SCS.  She is so much fun to chat with and has a great sense of humor!  I made this little card for her birthday!

Stop by and wish Jackie a Happy Birthday!

I used MME Lost and Found 2 paper.  The image is Buggy Frog by High Hopes.  The image is stamped on cryogen paper and the edges are inked with distress ink.  The bugs are adorned with some stickles!




Copics used:
Frog:  G20, G21, G24, G28, T3
Hat:  Y11, Y15, Y23, Y24, W3, YR27
Eyes:  B00, B02, B04
Flower:  E07, R02, R05

The inside sentiment is stamped on a die cut by spellbinders and inked with distress ink.




 Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to stop in and wish Jackie a Happy Birthday!
Blessings until next time!
Athina

8 comments:

  1. I'm sure Jackie will love this card. Lovely coloring of the frog and the papers and layout work awesomely.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love that paper!!!! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable!! The colors are so fun, and I really love your Copic coloring skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I bet she will love it. I like that you put the sentiment on the inside of the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Athina, I love your stamp collection!!!. They are the cutest!!!. Love that frog and as usual your colouring is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little guy is too cute! Fantastic coloring and great papers. :-) Thanks for your visit to my blog. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE my card Athina! It's even more stunning in person....you totally made my day Hun! Thanks so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!