Bkgd

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Feelin Groovy?

Happy Saturday Blogging Friends!

The weekend is finally here. Are you Feelin Groovy today?  I am back with another ATC for the month of September.  My family has a group of us that trade ATC's each month.  We have a host each month and this month it was Emily.  She is the youngest in our group, still in junior high.  Her theme this month was Feelin Groovy.

Well, I think of tie dye when I think of Feelin Groovy.  So I broke out my distress inks and went to town inking up by 2.5" x 3.5" ATC.  I used some white picket fence stain to add some dotted swirls to the top of the ink and give it a softer feel.  I then stamped the card with heart stamp from Stampers Anonymous Urban Chic collection.


Great challenge by Emily!  I can't wait to see what the other in the group have created.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Blessings until next time!
Athina

4 comments:

  1. Very cool ATC and you've definitely captured the Feel Groovy theme wonderfully...love those white swirls.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is worthy of any magazine.... I'm just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is by far my most used and favored stamp in that line. great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really groovy! Love the colors and the stamp you used. Fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!