Bkgd

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - Create a Tag or Have a Tag on your Project

Hello Blogging Friends!

This is my third post for today and you will see that I have not made a card at all to share with you today, so you are in for a treat - check out all three posts to see what I have made.

What a fun challenge we have for you at Loves Rubberstamps this week – Tags or Tag on a Project!  Tags are right up my alley, so what fun it was to create one that I can use on a scrapbook layout in the future.  I say that because I know I will use the tag with this picture below.  I just need to get the pictures printed, that is always an issue with me.  But I can tell you that Wal-mart loves me when I put the picture order in, it’s usually huge.  So this picture is of my nieces at Christmas.  They received whoopee cushions in their stockings and had such a ball having mom and dad blow them up so they could crush them.  They giggled so hard!


So for this tag, I didn’t even touch my copics.  Nope, not one!  I used the Tim Holtz distress inks, rock candy crackle paint and distress stains on top of a Kraft tag.  I used My Minds’s Eye Lost and Found 3 clear stamps to help create the background.





Distress Inks used:
 The sentiment is stamped with Archival Black ink and is by Stampabilities.   I finished the tag off with some ribbon and trims for fun.  If you haven’t given the distress inks a try, you really should.  It is like you get lost in them and before I know it my desk is covered.

Come on over to Loves Rubberstamps and share your tags with us!

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps - Use Kraft
Robyns Fetish - Use Ribbon or Twine
Hotshot Craft - Anything but a card

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings until next time…
Athina


8 comments:

  1. OMGosh this tag is so super cute, love the colors and the textures. fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nieces are beautiful! Love your tag. It's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab tag honey- love how its so manly ! great colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered some paints and sprays so I can give some tags a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag, love the colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful, elegant tag! thanks for joining us at ATSC, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag, love the colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish!
    Hugs xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!