Bkgd

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Party Time Tuesday Challenge # 108 - Color


Hello Friends!

Today’s Party Time Tuesdays challenge is a color challenge.  I love reds, blacks and whites together, so this was a fun challenge for me.



I have used My Mind’s Eye papers on a black background.  The image, Magnolia, Lady Bug Tilda, was stamped on cryogen paper and cut out with My Favorite Things round banner die.  I kept this card very simple with just a Sizzix Flourish #10, some perfect pearls, stickles and button with a little tulle behind it.
 


Copics used:
Skin:  E000, E00, E11
Pants/Hat:  T0, T1, T3, T5
Jacket:  R24, R27, R89
Heart:  R24, R27, R89, W1, 0
Hair:  E30, E35, E39



I did not finish the inside of the card, as I am not sure who will get this one. Once I decide that, I will add the sentiment.
 

 
Just a reminder of our 1000th follower giveaway!
So to celebrate Party Time Tuesdays is going to be giving away a little blog candy!
How about a $20 Gift Certificate to:
The Paper Nest
Our Month long Sponsor in March...So be sure to play along for more chances to win these little cuties!

 
Here is what you do:
 
1. Be a Google friend connect follower OR a Network blog follower on Party Time Tuesdays blog.

2. Be a Facebook follower OR a Twitter follower (remember I let you know in advance our following challenge!!).
 
3. Post our PTT badge in your sidebar (found in the upper left hand sidebar).

and Finally
 
4. Link your blog to the linky on Party Time Tuesdays blog.

This will be open till February 28th.  Winner will be announced on March 1st.  So watch for your name!!

Thank you all who support Party Time Tuesdays Challenge blog.  We really enjoy partying with you every week!
 
I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings until next time….
Athina



8 comments:

  1. Great colour combo on your gorgeous card Athina.... Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda ...good luck!

    xx Hugz Lizzy & TT girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous, I love the bold black, white and red choice and your layout is great! thanks for joining our Ribbon and Bling challenge at Dream Valley, hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love the way you colored Tilda! Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute image and such grate colouring well done, thank you for joining us at challenge 4 everybody good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    AJ dtm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is awesome!!!! Love the colours and delicate swirl. Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in with our MMM ribbon & buttons challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!