Bkgd

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps - Sensational Sunday Inspiration 2/10

Hello Friends!

Valentines Day is just a few days away.  Are you ready?  I am back today with a Sensational Sunday Inspiration card for Loves Rubberstamps.  You have to stop over there and see all the great inspiration projects today.  They are amazing!

I think this is probably my favorite card that I have done for Valentines Day.  I have used My Mind's Eye, Lost & Found Ruby collection for the background.  The dark gray was cut down the center and the sides folded back.  The pack is double sided, so I got a cute design on the edges that were folded down.  I added some trim, bow, brads and twine to embellish around the image.  I also used a prima flower and a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment.  The image, Little Ladybug by Saturated Canary, is stamped with memento ink on cryogen paper.  The edges are inked with weathered wood distress ink.  The antenna and dress are highlighted with stickles.




Copics used:
Hair:  E34, E50, E53, E57
Skin:  E000, E00, E21, R20
Dress: R20, R24, R29, R39
Balls:  C0, C3, C7

I followed the same pattern inside with the paper.

Come on over to the Loves Rubberstamps inspiration blog and leave a comment for the very talented design team.  By doing so, you will be entered into a chance of winning a voucher to the Loves Rubberstamps Store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Pink Gem - Hearts/Valentines
All Sorts - Valentines
ATCs with Attitude - Be My Valentine
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Lady Annes Sentimental Friday -Anything Goes
Joyful Stamper - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Someone Special
Just Hanna Stamps - Anything Goes
Lady Annes Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Winged Things
Flutter by Wednesdays -Faries

Thanks for stopping by today!
Blessings until next time....
Athina

12 comments:

  1. Ahh, such a sweet image and colored perfectly! Love the terrific background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing. I love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am also so impressed with your gorgeous work. This is just a knock out of the park! Love all the different layers and textures and a great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo pretty! That is a beautiful effect with the folded sides on your paper. Makes a super cool layout! Beautiful job Athina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and the papers and details are so beautiful.
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge this week
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so super cute, love your image and the fabulous card design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining our love challenge at allsorts tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card sketch, and I love the image used. Thanks for playing along with us this week at QKR Stampede;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous coloring on that adorable image, love how everything works together for such a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card - amazing colouring and I love the design of the LO.
    Thanks for playing along with the Divas and Pink Gem this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute...thanks for joining Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card!!! Thanks for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!