Bkgd

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

{PIN}spirational Challenge # 45

Welcome back to my blog!  I hope you are having a fantastic day! Be sure to scroll up to the other two posts for today.  Tuesday is a busy day here at Stella Roo and Fena too!

So here is the image for {PIN}spirational Challenges this week! 



Our sponsors this week:



I am using the digi image Original Patty Boop generously provided by Patti’s Creations.    The image is printed on cryogen paper and colored with copics.  The background papers are by Reflections. 


I have used the following copics:
Skin:  E000, E00, E11
Hair:  E50, E53, E55, E57
Shoes/Dress:  BG11, BG72, BG78

Ok, now it is your turn.  How does this picture speak to you?  Come on over and show us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!  We would love to see your beautiful creations!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Your kind comments are always appreciated!
Blessings until next time…
Athina


4 comments:

  1. Hi Athina
    Your background papers are layered beautifully and I admire your skillwith the Copics.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bling you added to your card nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Love the cute image and your coloring, as always, is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!