Bkgd

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Loves Rubber Stamps - Have a Heart


Good Morning,
I am back with three more challenges for you today.  Please be sure to check out the other two posts and come to play along with us! 

This weeks challenge at Loves Rubberstamps is Have a Heart.  All you have to do is have a heart on your creation, easy peasy!  We have a fabulous sponsor, Kenny K, who provided images for us to use.  Now, I have to admit, the image I used is a bit out of my normal.  However, I have learned that you will not grow if you don’t try something new.  So here goes….

Again stepping away from my normal square card, I have created a tag that I can use with a Valentines gift basket I plan to donate to a quarter auction for Relay for Life.  For the tag, I have used a kraft tag and inked around it with black soot distress ink.  I cut out My Mind’s Eye Miss Caroline paper to add to the tag.  I distressed it and sewed it to the kraft tag.  Believe it or not, I do not have a heart die.  Well, I have a cricut cartridge that has a heart, but my cricut is buried right now.  So I just cut out my own heart.  I dry embossed it with a Tim Holtz alterations folder.  The image is Kenny K’s Sexy Cupid.  I colored her with my copics and rough cut her out.  I really liked her once I was done!  The tag was finished with some ribbon, a key charm and a WhiWhimsymsy sentiment.  






Copics used:
 Skin:  E000, E00, E11, E13
Hair:  E39, E30, E35, E39
Outfit:  BG11, BF72, BG78, R24, R27, R89
Boots:  W00, W3, W5, W7
Wings:  W00, W1, W2, 0
Arrows:  E30, E35 C3, C5

Ok, so now it is your turn! Come on over to LovesRubberstamps Challenge and play along with us! 

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
Thank you for stopping by today….  Your visit and comments are much appreciated.
Blessings until next time.
Athina

18 comments:

  1. Love this Athina!!! Your colouring is amazing- love turquoise and red together- yummy!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag, love those colors. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous tag and great job coloring her up.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Athina! I love this image and yes, I agree with you that some of these new images are not something I am used to working with either. But I'm really loving to try out new ones as there is so much out there! Fabulous job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great tag I absolutely love it and I love that it is not normal Valentines day colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this fabulous tag! So cute and the design is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag Athina, love the colour combo and sassy image brought to life perfectly by your colouring.
    Thanks for playing along at CRAFT this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab tag and the image looks great. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Especially liking the background on this tag :)
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Ribbons!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw thats such a cute tag - I just love the colours - thanks for playing at MTTC this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What an awesome tag!! I love it and that image is cute as can be!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! Beautiful tag. You colored the image so beautifully. LOVE the key charm. Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab tag, thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh something a little different and sexy sexy! You go girl....love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your tag!! I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so adorable! Perfect for a tag! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!