Bkgd

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Party Time Tuesday 104 - Decorate the Envelope


Hello Friends!

I have three posts for today, so please be sure to scroll thru them to see all the goodies today!

I am back with another challenge for Party Time Tuesdays! This weeks challenge is to Decorate the Envelope.  Well, I must say, it took some time for me to think about this one.  Our sponsor was Floppy Latte and they generously provided the flower image I have used on my tag.   I was stumped as to how to use this on the envelope.  So instead of an ordinary envelope, I decided to do a pillow box. That counts, right?  I got the template here

I started with Basic Grey, Sweet Threads paper.  I thought it would be cute with the image.  I cut and folded as directed.  I added some lace trim, some tulle and a flower created with felt using the Spellbinders Spiral Blossom 1 die.  The center of the flower has a round button covered with stickles.


After I finished the pillow box, I created the tag.  The top picture is the back and this picture is the front.  I colored the image with my copics and used Tim Holtz broken china distress ink around the edges.  I attached the tag with some extra MME ribbon.

Copics used:
G20, G24, G28, YG93, W1, RV10, RV32, RV34
Thanks for stopping by today!
Blessings until next time...
Athina


6 comments:

  1. I love your pillow box!I have the cutting file, but have yet to use it. Now that I have sen this I really want to make one!Love the gorgeous lace and the tulle!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely creation, thanks for sharing your creative inspiration with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this is fabulous . thanks for sharing at Challenges 4 everybody hugs trisha dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and beautiful Athina fabulous colour's thank you for joining us this week at CRAFTY CATZ
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is STUNNING Athina! The colors are so pretty! I love the flowers on the tags! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic envy!! So dreamy and romantic looking

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!