Bkgd

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Party Time Tuesday Challenge #103– Color

Hello Friends!

I have three posts today, so please make sure to scroll thru to get them all! 

Today at Party Time Tuesday we have a color challenge for you! 

Aren't these fun colors?  And I would also like to give a shout out to our generous sponsor Bugaboo who provided the image for today.  I had a lot of fun coloring this cute little Ladybug Stack digi image.

I printed the image on cryogen paper and colored them with copics (colors below).  I cut the image out with my spellbinders die and inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress ink.  I saw the cutest card by Carole about a month ago that flipped up instead of the normal folds.  I remembered it and had to give it a try myself.  So I put the image on an embossed background and matted it with gray cardstock.  I embellished it with a punched edge, ribbon and a button.  You lift up the ribbon to reveal the inside of the card.




Copics used:
Leaves:  G20, G21, G24, G28
Grass:  W5, G24, G28, YG97
Ladybugs& Flowers:  B21, B24, B26, B28, B29, C3, C5, C7, C9, Y00, Y11, Y15, YR23, YR24

So here is the inside with the flip up in the front.  Cute, isn't it?  The sentiment is by Hero Arts.
Supplies used:
Image:  Bugaboo Ladybug Stack
Sentiment:  Hero Arts
Paper:  My Minds Eye & Misc stash
Dies:  Spellbinders Labels 23
Punches:  Fiskars Scalloped Border
Embellishments:  CTMH ribbon, tag, Cuttlebug embossing folder

Ok, so I have shared my card using the colors in the challenge, now let's see yours.  Head over to Party Time Tuesday and join in the party.
I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
Hiding in my Craftroom - Scraps
Creative Corners - Cute as a Button
Bloggers - Color Challenge
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles - Buttons
Avenue 613 - Anything Goes


Thank you for stopping by!
Blessings until next time…
Athina

15 comments:

  1. I'm always in awe of people who can color the way you do! I'm envious, too. ;-) Darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and image. Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ Challenge this week.
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these little bugs, so adorable!!! Great card design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image. It's so cute. I love the distressed look and the die is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! I love your sweet image and the colors you used. Love that border punch you used too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you've used those colors together and the image is colored up beautifully. Great card.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so cute, great coloring. Thanks for visiting our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very, very cute!!! LOVE all that blue!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this card is a cutie too...lovely colours
    thanks a lot for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges
    Love Mel DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute image, wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card! I really love that image with those colors. Awesome panel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oups forgot to mention Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous colors!! Love the unique fold! Thanks for playing along at Hiding in My Craft Room!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable! What a fun take on the color challenge! You captured it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!