Bkgd

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

{PIN}spirational Challenge # 41

Hello Blogging Friends,

This is the second post of three I have for today, so please be sure to check them all out.

We have the cutest picture for you today at {PIN}spirational Challenges.  Look at this little cutie!


Our sponsors this week are Cardmadfairy's Card Creations and Kitty Bee Designs.  They generously provided us images and sentiments to create with this week.




When I saw this picture, I had a few ideas in mind. First, I thought how would I create a card?  Then I thought a tag would be cute as I had the sentiment and I could use some of my Stampers Anonymous images with my distress inks.  What my final creation ended up being was completely different than what I originally thought.  When I sat down and relooked at the Cardmadfairy's sentiment "Love Always & Forever" and the inspiration picture,  I thought I should grab a picture of one of my dogs.  Then I remember my favorite picture of Stella, my basset hound.  The picture of the scrapbook page below is not blurry.  The actual picture of Stella is blurry.  It shows her personality perfectly.  She is always nosey, into everything and ready to give unexpected kisses.  Hence why her nose is huge and the rest of her body is small in this picture.  Her nose was practically on my camera lens.



So I have no copics for you in this post, not one.  I went to my second hobby, scrapbooking.  I used MME, Reflections and Pink Paisley paper which is all distressed and on a black background.  The sentiment was printed on cryogen paper and cut out with Spellbinders labels 18 die.  I used Tim Holtz peeled paint distress ink around the sentiment.  I finished the page off with twine, buttons and a charm.  So there you have it!  I will Love Always and Forever Stella.

So take another look at the inspiration picture and head on over to {PIN}spirational Challenges to show us how you have been inspired.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Thanks for coming by today.  I always appreciate your support of my work.
Blessings until next time...
Athina 






12 comments:

  1. Great Page--I love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stella is adorable! Great scrapbook layout! Wondering if Stella approves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRECIOUS!!! Love your layout on this and of course the photo too. A good friend of mine raises Bassets and they're all just so lovable!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for doggies. Looks really cute. Thanks for joining speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, too cute!!!! Just want to give him a big hug! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWW! What a sweetheart! I love the angle of the picture - so fun! This turned out adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stella is just too sweet and I love how you have showcased this wonderful picture on your layout! This is such a great page! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But a Card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I saw this posted over at {PIN}spirational Challenges, it just made me giggle!!! I love that little doggy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just too adorable. Stella is truly a dog among dogs. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your portrait of Stella looks wonderful on this page. The layout is great.
    Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that is just too cute!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining in the tie it up challenge at Anything But A Card! That picture is just too much fun! Love that nose! Great page to go along with it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my work. It is greatly appreciated!